With the current Coronavirus situation emerging in Australia, we wanted to take a moment to reach out to our family of clients to outline what Excite Media is doing as a company to limit the effects from a health and business perspective, and to help our clients through this challenging time.
As a company, we’ve spent time this past week putting together a strategic plan, outlining the challenges we may face, as well as utilising our team of specialists to identify and highlight the opportunities for our clients in the marketplace as we move forward.
How we’re helping our clients
As part of this initiative, we would like to extend some extra support to our clients during this time.
This includes :
- Additional support to help you adjust your web and digital communications to best communicate with your customers and potential customers
- Access to our new “Thrival Plan” service to help you plan for the upcoming weeks, offered free to all of our family of clients.
- Measures for reducing financial pressure on invoice timing for our clients.
Our “Thrival Plan” service is a free planning session to “map out” the digital priorities for your business at this time. We will look at the unique challenges you might face in your industry, and use our insights to help you to keep control of your digital marketing and communications, and minimise any negative impact to your business.
During this process, we’ll outline the immediate and long-term challenges and uncover the opportunities in the changing landscape of digital marketing in 2020.
If you are interested in speaking with us, or accessing any of the other support we can offer during this time, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Excite Media is fully operational
We’re fortunate enough to be in an industry that can be very flexible when it comes to remote work.
Our people are encouraged to work from home now and again as part of their normal working lives at Excite Media, and it has never impacted our ability to communicate internally and with our clients, or manage and deliver project work at a high standard.
With this in mind, many of our people are transitioning to remote work for the coming weeks.
What does this mean for our clients and their projects?
Everything will continue to function as normal – you’ll still have full access to our team, and we are still 100% focussed on your digital marketing activities, which are increasingly important during a time like this.
- Inbound phone calls will be unaffected. Each team member is connected to our phone system remotely, so all our clients can still call us at any time during normal work hours to talk to us.
- In-person and remote meetings are still available. We can still host meetings at our office for any clients who would like to book an appointment with us. We can also arrange to come to you if you’d prefer, and we’re happy to meet with you remotely on a conference call or video chat/screen share.
- Website projects and digital marketing services will continue as normal. No schedules have changed from our end, we’re continuing to deliver your project work on time and to a high standard.
- Technical Support (ExciteCare service) is still fully operational. If you require help from our Support team, you can call or email us during office hours for assistance. If you have an emergency, you can mark your support request as “Critical” to get urgent assistance, even outside of office hours. We’ll still be performing site security updates and backups as part of your ExciteCare plan.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to answer them.
Ultimately, we expect we’ll be able to continue to operate fully without any issues during this period, and we’re extremely grateful for your support as a valued client.
As a business community, let’s encourage each other to stay safe, and to stay positive!