And here are the winners of HamperPalooza 2015!
A big thanks to all of our entrants this year, we had a really great response. From all of the team here at Excite Media, we hope each and every one of you has a great break over the Christmas and New Year period. Please stay safe and we look forward to a bigger and better year in 2016. Cheers!
And now the moment we’ve all been waiting for…
- Emily Willy
- Ann Gillespie
- David Tscheinig
The Runners Up
- Analise McHugh
- Cath Hains
We will be in touch over the nex day or so to organise your prizes and delivery.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Excite Media whose registered office is at 13 Moordale Street, Chapel Hill QLD 4069.
2. Employees of Excite Media or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The prizes are 3 deluxe hampers valued at a minimum of $100 each and 2 runner-up hampers valued at a minimum of $30 each. Hamper photos on this page and email correspondence are example images only and final prize hampers may vary.
5. Closing date for entry will be December 21, 2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random by an employee of Excite Media from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
10. The winner will be notified by Facebook and email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 11 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will contact the winner to arrange delivery within Australia.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.