QLD Business Boost Grants Program
Get a quick quote from Excite Media for the $15,000 Business Boost Grant 👇
The Queensland Government will be accepting applications for the new Business Boost Grants Program on 30th July 2021.
To be eligible for this grant, you must:
- be willing to co-contribute at least 30% of the total project cost (the minimum required project cost is $10,715 with a co-contribution from you of $3,215)
- have a turnover of between $300,000 (min) and $600,000 (max) in the last financial year (2020-21)
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a publicly reachable web presence to identify business operations (e.g. business website and/or social media pages)
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Request a “grant-friendly” proposal
The fastest way to get a proposal for the grant is to fill out the simple form below.
Once we’ve received your request, we’ll provide free advice on where to allocate your funding to get the most “bang for your buck”.
Then, we’ll rush you a “grant-friendly” proposal so you’re ready to apply.
Don’t delay! Applications open on 30th July and tend to reach full allocation quickly.
With Excite Media, you can use the Business Boost Grant towards:
The purpose of this grant is to help your business:
Our team will ensure your proposal meets at least one of the three priorities listed above during the quoting process.
This grant is also a competitive assessment grant which means you won’t hear back from the Government until all applications have been assessed and then the grant will be awarded to applicants the department feels most fully meet the need, outcomes and criteria.
The ‘co-contribution’ requirements explained
Successful applicants must co-contribute at least 30% of the total project costs and the project cannot have a total cost of less than $10,715 (excluding GST).
Here are 2 examples of total project costs and the co-contribution amounts:
NOTE: Your project can cost more than $21,429 but the maximum amount the government will contribute is $15,000.
You will receive
An email or phone call from one of our friendly team.
Our help and advice for allocating the funds for maximum impact.
A fast proposal for use in your Business Boost Grant application.
Send your request and our friendly team will rush a quote back to you!