Welcome to WebIQ
As business owners, we need to understand that marketing has evolved. Getting people to find, connect and fall in love with your business used to be an art, now it’s a science. People don’t want to be interrupted — they want the power to find you “when they want you”.
You still need to rank highly in Google, but your brand must excite people, and your website must align to your audience’s expectations and habits.
WebIQ is a science, a science you can use to make sales.
More than just SEO or Adwords
Getting traffic to your website is one thing, turning people into customers is another. SEO or Adwords alone cannot increase conversion rates – dollars in dollars out.
Sadly many business waste lots of money on SEO and Adwords by not continuously monitoring and updating their website.
WebIQ is engineered to gets results:
1) Analytics: Who are your customers, how do they interact online and where are you losing them?
2) Conversions: What changes can we make to ensure your website is converting traffic into leads and sales?
2) Awareness: How can we better reach, excite and talk to your target market without spamming them?
4) Loyalty: How can we increase your customer loyalty and create passionate word of mouth fans?
Who are your customers online
Effective digital marketing begins with ‘analytics’. You may know the habits of your customer’s coming into your store, but it’s a different kettle of fish online — that’s constantly changing.
WebIQ includes 1-3 months of initial data gathering, using leading analytical tools to map your customer’s online habits:
Understanding your traffic from mobile vs. desktop, monitoring new vs. returning website visitors, logging bounce rates and mapping geographical locations so we know exactly where your online visitors are coming from.
Heat Mapping & Screen Recording
Heatmaps to see what people click on and how far they scroll on each website page, screen recordings to watch how people use your site and the tools to gather user feedback from visitors through surveys and targeted website polls.
To ensure your business gets found by people on Google, precisely when they’re searching for the things you offer, we use Adwords advertising to drive targeted traffic to your website and create maximum conversions.
With your approval, we’ll survey a selection of your customers over the phone. Usually, we would sit down with you and learn about your ideal customers and feedback prior to this point of the project to find any discrepancies.
More leads for your sales team
Through Analytics, we can accurately profile your target audience and start turning people who find your business – into people who buy from your business.
WebIQ leverages a mix of tools that allow us to implement the highest converting website designs and sales strategies:
We use a range of tools to build and conduct A/B testing, in which two versions of a page, headline or button can be compared for conversion performance. On the back of the data we gather we then implement the best performing design.
Often our clients have new services, products or offering updates that they would like to present on their website. WebIQ includes allocating a Project Manager, Designer and Developer for your ongoing updates.
Tools that record your visitor’s browsing sessions so you can understand how they move around your website and how long they are spending in each area. We map these habits and make measured improvements.
This is a single website page that appears separate to your main website. They are highly effective for promotions and presenting new products or services to generate additional sales.
Testing different headlines and calls to action.
“The team at Excite Media has boosted our website conversion rate by 162.9% after just three months of WebIQ. That’s almost triple the number of enquiries for our sales team to convert into business!”
Oz Wardrobes, Australia’s largest Wardrobe supplier
Better reach your market
Can you remember the last time a commercial came on and you thought, oh wow, I must buy that? Perhaps it’s easier to remember changing stations because the ads were annoying.
Reaching and engaging with your target market needs to be well thought out and delivered tastefully.
WebIQ is built on low invasive advertising and inbound marketing tactics to draw people into your business. These proven strategies include:
- Targeted Social media advertising
- Blogging and SEO for organic awareness
- Google Adwords for near instant results
- Direct marketing, email and print, i.e. brochures
- Video and photography services.
“WebIQ allowed us to rank number one in Google for a key page, garnering more than 35% of page views on our website and almost 60% of new entrances to the site”
Davcon, Australian Crimsafe manufacturer
Let’s create passionate fans
Now that your online sales funnel is humming along, we want to start building customer loyalty and creating fans who happily “go out of their way” to tell other people about your business.
A passionate fan can be more valuable than a salesperson, and they’re free. Creating fans is all about providing value, real connections and making it easy for customers to share your message. We’ll work with you to craft your loyalty strategy using:
– Social media posts and engagement, not advertising
– Contacting customers for feedback and testimonials
– Value focused email newsletters helping clients
– Giveaways or promotional support
The WebIQ Strategy Team
To help you achieve more sales, higher quality leads and increased customer loyalty, WebIQ puts 23 digital experts to work on your online business – at around half the cost of hiring a junior digital marketer.
Importantly, WebIQ is 100% contract free. It’s our job to prove to you that WebIQ works!
However as WebIQ is fully tailored to your business, we have had to limit the service to 7-8 clients a month. So if you’re interested in WebIQ, please book your free 1-hour strategy session now:
- Andrew PitchfordDigital Strategist
Andrew PitchfordDigital Strategist
Old man Pitchford is our Digital Strategist, with a 20 year broadcasting career connected to management roles in marketing and communications.
A true early adopter that loves swimming in the technology space, Andrew is highly regarded as a public speaker across marketing and non-profit interests.
- Andrew is a movie addict and the original “Family Guy” who built his first website in ’95.
- With his four children now grown up, his new brood is a collection of Pop Culture Pop Vinyl collectibles.
- Lee WallisDigital Marketing Consultant
Lee WallisDigital Marketing Consultant
Lee, our very own British expatriate (yep, he’s a pom), understands how to transform an under-performing website into an online lead generating machine! With over 10 years experience in the digital marketing industry, Lee spends his time amongst our webIQ team, continuously optimising websites to generate more leads and sales for our clients.
- Lee knows when you’re bluffing at the poker table.
- Lee’s travels have taken him to Spain, Turkey, Cyprus, Italy, India, Japan, Indonesia and of course his new home, Australia. Next stop… Las Vegas!
- Lee is obsessed with the digital currency Bitcoin and believes one day his Bitcoin stash will be worth millions.
- Alyce ApplegrenDigital Marketing Consultant
Alyce ApplegrenDigital Marketing Consultant
Alyce is our senior digital account manager in the WebIQ team and spends her days developing strategies and tweaking designs to make life easier for her clients. When she’s not trawling through spreadsheets you can find her walking her beagles for hours or upside down practicing her trapeze skills.
- Alyce is always planning her next travel adventure with plans to visit every country (Russia, Mongolia and Ukraine are next!)
- Alyce is a bit of hippie when it comes to sustainability and recycling and will go through the bins to make sure things are going in the right place.
- Polina ShileninaProject Manager
Polina ShileninaProject Manager
Polina spends her days at Excite Media pushing web design projects over the line and helping businesses implement their long-term digital marketing strategies with WebIQ. When she does leave the office, her usual habitat is a movie theatre where they show anything with subtitles, or at the nearest rock climbing gym (she is still gathering confidence to climb mountains that are not colour-coded).
- Polina has only come off her scooter once, which she considers a great personal achievement.
- Polina has visited exactly 32 countries.
- Polina’s office duty is to ‘make everyone feel like they are funny’.
- Pete WalshDigital Marketer
Pete WalshDigital Marketer
Pete is a vagrant, traveling gypsy writer with a killer vocabulary and incendiary verbiage. When he’s not being a coffee jerk he’s a digital marketing account manager at Excite Media.
Pete has a love/hate relationship with music and a love/love relationship with books. Being a bit of a data and spreadsheet nerd Pete’s only friends are his two sausage dogs.
- Pete’s greatest claim to fame is meeting Ray Martin who promptly asked Pete where he could get a taxi.
- Pete used to be an editor – he once deleted over 500 commas in one day!
- Pete is probably the only person in Brisbane who follows American Football.
- Paul TaylorDigital Marketer
Paul TaylorDigital Marketer
Paul brings years of Digital Marketing experience to the team and enjoys working with clients to help them grow their businesses. Paul is also a mad keen sports fan so if it involves kicking, passing, hitting, throwing or catching, he’ll watch it.
- Paul enjoys watching Air Crash Investigation which has unfortunately effected his Frequent Flyer status.
- Paul likes to iron and won’t go out in public with un-ironed clothes – Ever.
- Paul loves spending time with his family, sweating over a hot BBQ with a beer in hand and eating a good steak.
- Joanna ScottWebIQ Consultant
Joanna ScottWebIQ Consultant
At Excite Media, Joanna works with her clients to help them grow their businesses by developing and executing compelling digital marketing strategies. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her one true love, Netflix. You will also find Joanna sipping cocktails at the beach, burning things in the oven and planning her next holiday to the snow.
- Joanna is a massive fan of Bubble O Bills & Channing Tatum (Yum!!!)
- Joanna is also known as “Mono” for one-handed foosball playing.
- Joanna has a fear of lizards. Even geckos. Eek!